- Product Q&A
Clue Cards aims to help students who are struggling with interpreting social situations, reading facial expressions, noticing body language, and understanding idioms and other metaphorical forms of speech. Therapists, teachers and parents can uses the cards and games included in this set to help students perceive and understand the details of social presentation. Because the cards are flexible and adaptable, they can be used with both younger and older children, with mild or sever socio-emotional difficulties. There are instructions for 5 different games along with 100 reward chips, targeted for players ages 6-16.
- Get a Clue: Players find "clues" in social situations and make inferences based on those clues (15 Social Situation Cards).
- Faces and Feelings: Link expressions with associated emotions (20 red Feeling Cards, 20 blue Faces Cards).
- Body Language: Matching photos and captions, children explore body language for clues about thoughts and feelings (24 turquoise Photo Cards, 24 pink Caption Cards).
- The 5 W's: Analyze 10 social scenes by asking "who-what-where-when-why" questions (10 Social Scene Cards, 1 Spinner).
- In Other Words: Learn the idioms and proverbs that often pop up in social conversation (30 green Idiom Cards, 30 light green Idiom Definition Cards, 26 purple Proverb Cards, 26 light purple Proverb Definition Cards).